Roadworks - Draper Street, Parramatta Park
- Type of work: Minor Road Works
- Suburb: Parramatta Park
- Work period (anticipated): 12:00am 29/07/2019 to 12:00am 16/08/2019
- Description: Road shoulder sealing
- Likely impacts: Noise; Dust; Property Access
- Location: Draper Street
- Status: Closed
Cairns Regional Council wishes to advise that improvement works are programmed for Draper St, Parramatta Park, from the week of MONDAY 29 JULY 2019, weather permitting.
To ensure this work can be carried out as scheduled, businesses and residents are asked not to leave vehicles parked on the street during the time of scheduled work. There may also be temporary access disruptions to property driveways.
- Type of work: Road shoulder sealing and kerb and channel renewal of the eastern side of Draper St, from Mulgrave Rd to Warrego St.
- Approximate Duration: Approx. 2 weeks to complete (weather permitting), 7am – 5pm
Please observe and obey traffic controllers and signs advising the changes to normal traffic conditions.Council appreciates your patience and cooperation during this time.
If you would like further information about these works, please email email@example.com