Roadworks - Dempsey St
- Type of work: Minor Road Works
- Suburb: Gordonvale
- Work period (anticipated): 12:00am 02/11/2020 to 12:00am 16/11/2020
- Description: Swale drain construction
- Likely impacts: Noise; Dust; Property Access; Traffic Control
- Location: Western side of Dempsey St, from property no. 207-209 Dempsey St to connect with the existing drain near property no. 1-7 Wedlock Cl
- Status: Closed
The following drainage improvement works are programmed for Dempsey Street from Monday 2 November 2020, weather permitting:
- Type of work: Construction of a swale drain on the western side of Dempsey St, from property no. 207-209 Dempsey St to connect with the existing drain near property no. 1-7 Wedlock Cl. These works will include the removal of two (2) street trees, one at the frontage of 207-209 Dempsey St and the other at the frontage of 211-215 Dempsey St. Replacement plantings will be undertaken.
- Duration: Approx. 2 weeks to complete (weather permitting), 7am – 5pm
Please observe and obey traffic controllers and signs advising the changes to normal traffic conditions and follow detours as sign posted.
Council appreciates your patience and cooperation during this time.