Roadworks - Cunningham St
- Type of work: Minor Road Works
- Suburb: Yorkeys Knob
- Work period (anticipated): 12:00am 04/11/2020 to 12:00am 18/11/2020
- Description: Stormwater renewal works and water main replacement
- Likely impacts: Noise; Dust; Traffic Control
- Location: Cunningham Street
- Status: Closed
The following improvement works are programmed for Cunningham Street from Wednesday, 4 November 2020, weather permitting.
- Type of work: (a) Repairs to the stormwater pipe and kerb inlet pit in front of property no. 112 Cunningham Street to rectify the current sink hole; and (b) replacement of a short section of water main.
- Approximate Duration: Approx. 2 weeks to complete (weather permitting), 7am – 5pm
Please be advised that residents will experience water supply interruptions on Thursday, 5 November 2020, between approx. 9.00am – 3.00pm (weather permitting), due to these works.
Please observe and obey traffic controllers and signs advising the changes to normal traffic conditions.
Council appreciates your patience and cooperation during this time.