Roadworks - Callaghan St, Mooroobool
- Type of work: Minor Road Works
- Suburb: Mooroobool
- Work period (anticipated): 12:00am 04/07/2019 to 12:00am 25/07/2019
- Description: Kerb and channel works
- Likely impacts: Noise; Dust; Property Access
- Location: Callaghan Street
- Status: Closed
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
The following roadworks are programmed for Callaghan Street, Mooroobool, from the week of THURSDAY 4 JULY 2019, weather permitting.
Type of work: New kerb and channel and associated road repairs to both sides of Callaghan St (between Moody St and Koch St).
Approximate Duration: Approx. 3 weeks to complete (weather permitting), 7am – 5pm
Please observe and obey traffic controllers and signs advising the changes to normal traffic conditions, and follow detours as sign posted.
This work will be carried out on the above date/s however if weather conditions are unsuitable, the works will be reprogrammed.
Council appreciates your patience and cooperation during this time.
If you have any concerns or would like further information about these works, please email email@example.com