Roadworks - Redlynch Intake Road
- Type of work: Minor Road Works
- Suburb: Redlynch
- Work period (anticipated): 12:00am 15/10/2019 to 12:00am 15/01/2020
- Description: Installation of a concrete Retaining Wall and Catch Fence to reduce the risk of landslips blocking the road.
- Likely impacts: Noise; Dust; Traffic Control; Road Closure
- Location: Redynch Intake Road
- Status: Closed
Roadworks are programmed for Redlynch Intake Road (between Woodridge Cl and Zanzoo Cl) from 15 October 2019.
This work will involve the installation of a concrete MassBlock Retaining Wall and Catch Fence to reduce the risk of further landslips blocking the road.
It is estimated that the works will take approx. 8-10 weeks to complete, weather permitting.
Working hours will be Mondays to Fridays 7.00am to 6:00pm, and Saturdays 7.00am to 1.00pm.
To undertake this work will require the road to be reduced to one lane under traffic control during work hours and traffic signals will be in use outside working hours. As such, minor delays are expected during this time.
There will also be short times when a full road closure will be required (expected duration of 15 minutes). Full road closures will be programmed outside of peak hours wherever possible. There will also be some vegetation removal and trimming required.
Please observe and obey traffic controllers and signs advising the changes to normal traffic conditions.
Council appreciates your patience and cooperation during this time. For further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org.