Roadworks - Oleander St
- Type of work: Minor Road Works
- Suburb: Holloways Beach
- Work period (anticipated): 12:00am 20/05/2019 to 12:00am 12/07/2019
- Description: Bus stop, kerbing & pedestrian crossing changes
- Likely impacts: Noise; Dust; Property Access; Traffic Control
- Location: Oleander Street
- Status: Closed
The following improvement works are programmed for Oleander Street:
- Disability Discrimination Act (DDA) modifications for the two bus stops on Oleander St, near Bamboo St and Poinciana St;
- installation and realignment of kerbing on the eastern side of Oleander St, from Poinciana St to Alamanda St; and
- moving the existing pedestrian crossing – this will be situated between the new corresponding kerb ramps of the bus stops.
Works are programmed to start on MONDAY 20 MAY 2019, weather permitting, between the hours of 7am and 6pm.
During this time, there may be short delays and temporary access disruptions to property driveways. It is anticipated that works will take approximately four (4) weeks to complete, weather permitting.
Council apologises for any inconvenience caused and appreciates your patience during these necessary improvement works. Should you require further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org.