Roadworks - Martyn St
- Type of work: Minor Road Works
- Suburb: Parramatta Park
- Work period (anticipated): 6:00pm 10/12/2017 to 6:00am 12/12/2017
- Description: Asphalt overlay nightworks 10 & 11 December
- Likely impacts: Noise; Dust; Property Access; Traffic Control; Road Closure
- Location: Martyn St (Florence to Maranoa)
- Status: Closed
Asphalt overlay works are programmed for Martyn Street (from Florence St to Maranoa St) on Sunday 10 and Monday 11 December 2017. Works will be staged as follows:
- SUNDAY EVENING, 10 DECEMBER (6PM TO 6AM): Southbound traffic lanes and road shoulder car parks on eastern side. ROAD CLOSED - detour via Minnie St and Water St.
- MONDAY EVENING, 11 DECEMBER (6PM TO 6AM): Northbound traffic lanes and road shoulder car parks on western side. ROAD CLOSED - detour via Florence St.
While works are underway, temporary road closures and detours will in place. Please observe and obey traffic controllers and signs advising the changes to normal traffic conditions.
This work will be carried out on the above date/s however if weather conditions are unsuitable, the works will be reprogrammed.
Council appreciates your patience and cooperation during this time.