Roadworks - Marshall St
- Type of work: Minor Road Works
- Suburb: Machans Beach
- Work period (anticipated): 12:00am 02/11/2020 to 12:00am 16/11/2020
- Description: Road shoulder sealing
- Likely impacts: Noise; Dust; Traffic Control
- Location: Marshall Street
- Status: Closed
The following improvement works are programmed for Marshall Street from MONDAY 2 NOVEMBER 2020, weather permitting:
- Type of work: (a) Additional road shoulder sealing along the frontage of the Barron Trinity Sports Club grounds (between the carpark and the existing fenceline); and (b) sealing of a 20m long section along the frontage of the Keith Edwick Park to improve accessibility to the public amenities building. A swale drain will also be incorporated into these improvement works.
- Duration: Approx. 2 weeks to complete, 7.00am to 5.30pm, weather permitting
To ensure this work can be carried out as scheduled, businesses and residents are asked not to leave vehicles parked on the street during the time of scheduled works.
Please observe and obey traffic controllers and signs advising the changes to normal traffic conditions.
Council appreciates your patience and cooperation during this time. If you have any concerns or would like further information about these works, please call (07) 4044 3326 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.