Greenslopes St / Macnamara St intersection improvements
- Type of work: Minor Road Works
- Suburb: Edge Hill
- Work period (anticipated): 12:00am 15/05/2020 to 12:00am 15/07/2020
- Description: Intersection safety improvements
- Likely impacts: Noise; Dust; Property Access; Traffic Control; Road Closure
- Location: Greenslopes St / Macnamara St intersection
- Status: Closed
Asphalt overlay works are programmed for Greenslopes St and Macnamara St, including the approaches to the intersection, on Monday, 29 June to Wednesday, 1 July 2020.
Please observe and obey traffic controllers and signs advising the changes to normal traffic conditions. Expect delays.
Council appreciates your patience and cooperation during this time.
The following improvement works are programmed for the Greenslopes St / Macnamara St intersection from FRIDAY 15 MAY 2020, weather permitting:
- Kerbing and relocation of the footpath on the southwest corner;
- Kerbing and minor stormwater relocation on the southeast corner;
- Stormwater, kerbing, footpath relocation and road widening on the northern side (near Centenary Lakes), and
- Road pavement rehabilitation of the northern section of Macnamara Street.
Ultimately, traffic signals will be installed at this intersection and these changes are required as an interim measure.
During construction, temporary road closures may be required. There may also be temporary disruptions such as noise and dust however, we will minimise inconveniences wherever possible. Please observe and obey traffic controllers and signs advising the changes to normal traffic conditions.
Works are expected to take approximately 6 weeks to complete, weather permitting.
Council appreciates your patience and cooperation during this time. If you have any concerns or would like further information about this project, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.