Roadworks - Lyons Street
- Type of work: Minor Road Works
- Suburb: Bungalow
- Work period (anticipated): 12:00am 10/06/2019 to 12:00am 28/06/2019
- Description: Night works - road pavement rehabilitation
- Likely impacts: Noise; Dust; Property Access; Traffic Control; Road Closure
- Location: Lyons Street, between Scott and Spence
- Status: Closed
The following night works are programmed for Lyons Street from MONDAY EVENING, 10 JUNE 2019 (weather permitting):
Type of work: Road pavement rehabilitation of traffic lanes on the eastern side, between Scott St and Spence St
Duration of works: Approx. 2 weeks to complete
Working hours: Monday evenings to Friday evenings, 5.30pm to 4.00am
This work will be carried out on the above date/s however if weather conditions are unsuitable, the works will be reprogrammed. To ensure works can be carried out as scheduled, businesses and residents are asked not to leave vehicles parked in the street during the time of scheduled work.
During this time, temporary road and lane closures will be required, with local traffic access accepted.
Please observe and obey traffic controllers and signs advising the changes to normal traffic conditions.
Council appreciates your patience and cooperation during this time. If you would like further information about these works, please call Council on (07) 4044 3303 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.