Loridan Drv Park - Sewer Pump Station Building Remediation
- Type of work: Sewerage Works
- Suburb: Brinsmead
- Work period (anticipated): 12:00am 01/08/2018 to 12:00am 15/09/2018
- Description: Sewer Pump Station Building Remediation Works Loridan Drive Park Brinsmead
- Likely impacts: Noise; Dust; Odours
- Location: Located within Loridan Drive Park
- Status: Closed
Scheduled building remediation works, which includes improvement of drainage around the building will be taking place within Loridan Drive Park, Brinsmead. This is part of Council's ongoing service improvement program.
Working hours for this contract shall generally be:
Mon – Fri 7am – 6pm and Saturday 7am – 5pm.
The closeby toilet block and Baseball club building may experience power loss for a short time – but will be notified well in advance of this occurring.
When complete, the project will ensure continuity of waste water services to the area and ensure the long term safety of the community and Council employees that operate around and in the pump station building.