Roadworks - Loridan Drive
- Type of work: Minor Road Works
- Suburb: Brinsmead
- Work period (anticipated): 12:00am 27/06/2020 to 12:00am 28/06/2020
- Description: Asphalt overlay
- Likely impacts: Noise; Odours; Property Access; Traffic Control; Road Closure
- Location: Loridan Drive (both traffic lanes & road shoulders) from the Cairns Western Arterial Road intersection to Slathiel Street
- Status: Closed
The following roadworks are programmed for Loridan Drive, Brinsmead:
- Type of work: Asphalt overlay of Loridan Drive (both traffic lanes & road shoulders) from the Cairns Western Arterial Road intersection to Slathiel Street
- Approximate Duration: 2 days to complete, 6.00am to 6.00pm (weather permitting)
On Saturday, works will be undertaken under traffic control and delays are expected. On Sunday, motorists will not be able to turn into Loridan Drive from the Cairns Western Arterial Road as it will be temporarily closed – please follow detours as sign posted. Access to the Cairns Western Arterial Road from Loridan Drive will still be open.
If possible, please consider alternative routes to avoid delays. There will also be changes to bus stop locations during this time – please refer to onsite signage for details.
Please observe and obey traffic controllers and signs advising the changes to normal traffic conditions, and follow detours as sign posted, where required.
Council appreciates your patience and cooperation during this time.