Jensen Street drainage works
- Type of work: Drainage Works
- Suburb: Whitfield
- Work period (anticipated): 12:00am 01/09/2020 to 12:00am 24/12/2020
- Description: Stormwater drain repairs and improvements
- Likely impacts: Noise; Dust; Traffic Control
- Location: Jensen Street
- Status: Closed
The following drainage improvement works are programmed to start during the week of 1 SEPTEMBER 2020:
- Removal and reinstatement of deteriorated sections of the concrete lining of the Jensen St stormwater drain; and
- Construction of a new concrete access ramp and gate to allow clear access for future maintenance requirements (adjacent to property no. 9 Trucano Close).
It is estimated that it will take approximately 6 weeks to complete the project, weather permitting. During this time, noise and dust from construction activities is expected and impacts will be monitored and minimised wherever possible.
Please observe and obey traffic controllers and signs advising the changes to normal traffic conditions.
Thank you for your patience and cooperation. For further information, please email email@example.com.