Road closure - Harvey Creek Road
- Type of work: Road Closure (Full/Partial)
- Suburb: Bellenden Ker
- Work period (anticipated): 12:00am 28/09/2020 to 12:00am 02/10/2020
- Description: Urgent remediation works required on bridge approach
- Likely impacts: Noise; Dust; Property Access; Traffic Control; Road Closure
- Location: Harvey Ck Rd (at Harvey Ck bridge)
- Status: Closed
Cairns Regional Council wishes to advise that the following works are required on Harvey Creek Road, at the Harvey Creek Road bridge ( PDF, 0.38 MB ):
- Type of work: Urgent maintenance works on the northern side of the bridge. A one week road closure is required.
- Dates: From MONDAY 28 SEPTEMBER 2020 until FRIDAY 2 OCTOBER 2020
- Approx. Duration: Approx. 1 week to complete (weather permitting), 7am – 5pm
To minimise disruptions to the school bus, this work is being programmed during school holidays.
During this time, residents are advised to use alternative routes. Please observe and obey traffic controllers and signs advising the changes to normal traffic conditions, and follow detours as sign posted, where required.
Council appreciates your patience and cooperation and apologises for any inconvenience. If you have any concerns or would like further information, please call 4044 3326 or email email@example.com