Roadworks - Grove Street
- Type of work: Minor Road Works
- Suburb: Cairns North
- Work period (anticipated): 12:00am 30/03/2020 to 12:00am 27/03/2020
- Description: Water main relocations and road pavement rehabilitation
- Likely impacts: Noise; Dust; Property Access; Traffic Control
- Location: Grove Street (between Sheridan St and Grafton St)
- Status: Closed
The following improvement works are programmed for Grove Street (from Sheridan St to Grafton St) from MONDAY 30 MARCH 2020 (weather permitting):
Type of work: (1) Water main replacement on northern road shoulder (approx. 2 weeks duration); and (2) Road pavement rehabilitation and asphalt overlay of parking bays and traffic lanes (approx. 2 weeks duration)
Duration of works: Approx. 4 weeks to complete
Working hours: Mondays to Fridays 7.00am to 5.30pm, Saturdays 7.00am to 1.00pm
Water main replacement preparation works are programmed to start on FRIDAY 27 MARCH 2020.
During this time, traffic delays may be experienced. There may also be temporary disruptions to property access and car parking bays will be temporarily closed.
Please observe and obey traffic controllers and signs advising the changes to normal traffic conditions.
Council appreciates your patience and cooperation during this time. If you would like further information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.