Geotechnical works - Holloways Beach
- Suburb: Holloways Beach
- Work period (anticipated): 12:00am 11/07/2019 to 12:00am 12/07/2019
- Description: Geotechnical investigation works
- Likely impacts: Noise
- Location: Holloways beachfront
- Status: Closed
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Geotechnical investigations works are programmed for HOLLOWAYS BEACH, from THURSDAY 11 JULY, weather permitting.
- Type of work:Geotechnical investigations works to help support the design of the proposed groynes. Works will involve an excavator at 2 locations on the beach to dig test pits at each site and carry out density tests. The beach will be returned to natural levels following the testing.
- Locations: On the Oleander street beachfront at the location of the existing sandbag groyne; and
On the Hibiscus Lane beachfront near the Pandanus St access point.
- Duration:Approx. 1 day to complete, tidal conditions permitting from 7am – 5pm
If you have any concerns or would like further information about these works, please or email email@example.com