Foster Rd / Barnard Dve Roundabout
- Type of work: Minor Road Works
- Suburb: Mt Sheridan
- Work period (anticipated): 12:00am 18/03/2019 to 12:00am 01/04/2019
- Description: Roundabout works at Foster Rd / Barnard Dve
- Likely impacts: Noise; Dust; Traffic Control
- Status: Closed
- Contact: email@example.com
Improvement works are planned for the Foster Rd / Barnard Dve roundabout.
Works will occur from Monday 18 March 2019, from 7:00am to 5:30pm and will take approx. 2 weeks to complete, weather permitting.
As shown in the plan below, the changes aim to improve cycling safety at the roundabout.
- Modifications to existing concrete islands;
- Construction of a new off-road cycle path at the south-eastern area;
- Construction of smaller path sections, including kerb ramps where required;
- Installation of regulatory signage; and
- Line marking and separation kerbing to clearly define the traffic lanes – for use by vehicles and bicycles, and stencilling of bicycle symbols.
Please observe and obey traffic controllers and signs advising the changes to normal traffic conditions, and follow detours as sign posted.
Should you require further information please call (07) 4044 3303 or email firstname.lastname@example.org