Roadworks - Foster Rd & Barnard Dve
- Type of work: Minor Road Works
- Suburb: Mt Sheridan
- Work period (anticipated): 12:00am 23/04/2018 to 12:00am 04/05/2018
- Description: Asphalt overlay works are programmed for Foster Rd and Barnard Dve (nightworks)
- Likely impacts: Noise; Dust; Property Access; Traffic Control; Road Closure
- Location: Foster Rd & Barnard Dve
- Status: Closed
The following road resurfacing works are programmed for Foster Rd and Barnard Dve:
- Monday 23 & Tuesday 24 April, 9am-3pm: section of Barnard Dve near Hay St intersection: includes Mt Sheridan Plaza west exit.
- Thursday 26 & Friday 27 April, 9am-3pm: Foster Rd, Forest Gardens Bvld to Barnard Dve roundabout: outside traffic lane on north side.
- Sunday evening, 29 April, nightworks 6pm-6am: Foster Rd, highway to Barnard Dve roundabout: both inside traffic lanes.
- Monday evening, 30 April, nightworks 6pm-6am: Foster Rd, highway to Barnard Dve roundabout: outside traffic lane on south side.
- Tuesday evening, 1 May, nightworks 6pm-6am: Barnard Dve/Foster Rd roundabout: inside traffic lanes.
- Wednesday evening, 2 May, nightworks 6pm-6am: Barnard Dve/Foster Rd roundabout: outside traffic lanes. Please note that Foster Rd will be closed to all traffic from 7pm until 6am during this time.
- Thursday evening, 3 May, nightworks 6pm-6am: Foster Rd, highway to Barnard Dve roundabout: northbound exit traffic lane & outside traffic lane on northern side.
While works are underway, temporary road closures, lane closures and detours will be in place. Please observe and obey traffic controllers and signs advising the changes to normal traffic conditions. Staging details, dates and times are estimates only and may change during the program.
To ensure works can be carried out as scheduled, businesses and residents are asked not to leave vehicles parked in the street during the time of scheduled work. Council appreciates your patience and cooperation during this time.
For further information please download the plan from Related Documents or call (07) 4044 3303 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.