Footpath works - Robert Rd, Bentley Park
- Type of work: Footpath & Cycleway Works
- Suburb: Bentley Park
- Work period (anticipated): 12:00am 07/10/2019 to 12:00am 04/11/2019
- Description: Robert Rd footpath works
- Likely impacts: Noise; Dust; Property Access
- Location: Robert Rd
- Status: Closed
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
The following improvement works are programmed for Robert Rd, from MONDAY 7 OCTOBER 2019, weather permitting.
- Type of work: New 2m wide concrete footpath at Robert Rd from St Therese's School to property no. 297 Robert Road, near Templar Crescent Park.
- Approximate duration: Approx. 4 weeks to complete, weather permitting
- Working hours: 7.00am to 5:30pm
During construction, there may be temporary disruptions such as noise and dust however, we will minimise inconveniences wherever possible. Some tree removal and trimming may be necessary.
Please observe and obey traffic controllers and signs advising the changes to normal traffic conditions.
Council appreciates your patience and cooperation during this time. If you require further information please email email@example.com
This project is partly funded by the Queensland Government’s ‘Works for Queensland' program.