Footpath works - Hambledon Hotel
- Type of work: Footpath & Cycleway Works
- Suburb: Edmonton
- Work period (anticipated): 12:00am 28/10/2019 to 12:00am 04/11/2019
- Description: New footpath
- Likely impacts: Noise; Dust; Property Access
- Location: Hambledon Hotel
- Status: Closed
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
The following footpath works are programmed to start on the northern side of the Hambledon Hotel, Edmonton (Stokes St entrance) during the week of 28 OCTOBER 2019 (weather permitting).
Type of work: Works include replacement of the existing concrete footpath and pavers with coloured concrete, new ramps for disability parking bay, new kerb and channel to replace existing crossover and installation of new garden bed.
Approximate duration: Approx. 1 week to complete, weather permitting
During construction, there may be temporary disruptions such as noise, dust and access disruptions to property entries, however, we will minimise inconveniences wherever possible.
Council appreciates your patience and cooperation during this time.