Footpath works - Currawong Street
- Type of work: Footpath & Cycleway Works
- Suburb: Bayview Heights
- Work period (anticipated): 12:00am 09/12/2019 to 12:00am 23/12/2019
- Description: New footpath works
- Likely impacts: Noise; Dust; Property Access
- Location: Currawong St (from Anderson Rd to Pheasant St)
- Status: Closed
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
New footpath works are programmed for Currawong Street, from the week of MONDAY 9 DECEMBER 2019 (weather permitting).
Type of work: New 2m wide concrete footpath on the western side of Currawong St, from Anderson Rd to Pheasant St.
Approximate duration: Approx. 2 weeks to complete, weather permitting
Working hours: 7.00am to 5:30pm
Some tree removals will be necessary, however replacement plantings will occur. During construction, there may be temporary disruptions such as noise and dust however, we will minimise inconveniences wherever possible. We anticipate temporary access disruptions to property driveways while works are underway.
Please observe and obey traffic controllers and signs advising the changes to normal traffic conditions.
Council appreciates your patience and cooperation during this time. For further information, please email email@example.com
This project is funded by the Queensland Government’s ‘Works for Queensland’ program.