Culvert Works - Barlow Street
- Type of work: Drainage Works
- Suburb: Manunda
- Work period (anticipated): 12:00am 26/11/2019 to 12:00am 03/12/2019
- Description: Culvert renewal works in Barlow Street
- Likely impacts: Noise; Dust; Traffic Control; Road Closure
- Location: Near intersection of Barlow St and English St
- Status: Closed
- Contact: email@example.com
Cairns Regional Council wishes to advise that culvert renewal works are programmed for Barlow Street from TUESDAY 26 NOVEMBER 2019, (weather permitting).
This work involves removal and replacement of the drainage culvert which runs underneath the road, between property no. 16-18 Barlow St over to property no. 90 English St at the intersection of Barlow St and English St.
A full road closure for approx. 7 days will be required to undertake this work.
During this time, detours will be in place, with local traffic access accepted via Clarke Street.
Please observe and obey traffic controllers and signs advising the changes to normal traffic conditions.
Thank you for your patience and cooperation.
If you have any concerns or would like further information, please call Council on (07) 4044 3303 or email firstname.lastname@example.org