Culvert repairs - Munro St
- Type of work: Drainage Works
- Suburb: Babinda
- Work period (anticipated): 12:00am 18/06/2018 to 12:00am 20/08/2018
- Description: Works are underway
- Likely impacts: Noise; Dust; Traffic Control
- Location: Munro St, near Hospital St
- Status: Closed
Cairns Regional Council wishes to advise that structural assessments have revealed the need to replace several culverts along Munro St. The works will be staged over the next 2 years and will be undertaken in order of urgency.
Works are curently underway on Munro St, near Hospital St.
These works will require a temporary change in traffic conditions for approximately 8 weeks, weather permitting. The road will be reduced to one lane traffic control during working hours, changing to traffic signals outside of these hours. Minor traffic delays are expected.
Standard work hours
- Monday to Friday - 7am to 5pm
- Saturday - 7:30am to 1pm
Please observe and obey changes to normal conditions as signed.
Council appreciates your patience and cooperation during these necessary improvement works.
For further information, please call 4044 3326 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.