Collins Ave, Edge Hill
- Type of work: Footpath & Cycleway Works
- Suburb: Edge Hill
- Work period (anticipated): 12:00am 29/10/2018 to 12:00am 16/11/2018
- Description: Footpath improvement works are programmed for the southern side of Collins Ave
- Likely impacts: Noise; Dust; Property Access; Traffic Control
- Status: Closed
Footpath improvement works are programmed for the southern side of Collins Avenue, Edge Hill. These works will provide a continuous connection from the Cairns Botanic Gardens to the Edge Hill business district.
The work involves:
- renewing and widening the path to 2 metres from the property boundary of No. 103 Collins Avenue to Mayers Street
- constructing a new concrete path, generally from back of kerb to property boundary in front of No. 125-127 Collins Avenue to the frontage of No. 133-135 Collins Avenue (Chateau Bohemia)
- minor kerb and channel repairs.
Work hours will be from 7am to 7pm. Noise and dust are expected during works and temporary closure of lanes and parking bays will be required at times, along with traffic control. Please observe and obey traffic controllers and signs advising the changes to normal traffic conditions.
Every effort will be made to reduce disruptions during this time and we thank you for your patience and cooperation.
This project is funded by the Queensland Government’s Works for Queensland program.
For further information please call 4044 3303 or email email@example.com