Roundabout works - Collins Ave/Pease St/Woodward St
- Type of work: Minor Road Works
- Suburb: Edge Hill
- Work period (anticipated): 12:00am 01/04/2019 to 12:00am 31/05/2019
- Description: Roundabout asphalt and safety works.
- Likely impacts: Noise; Dust; Property Access; Traffic Control; Road Closure
- Location: Collins Ave/Pease St/Woodward St roundabout
- Status: Closed
Wet weather has postponed this work. New dates will be advised when they are confirmed.
Bicycle Awareness Zone’ changes are programmed for the Collins Ave / Woodward St / Pease St roundabout:
This aims to improve cycling safety and it includes:
- Reducing the speed limit on the approaches to the roundabout to 30km/hr;
- On-road stencilling of bicycle symbols to advise all road-users that cyclists are encouraged to ‘take the lane’ and use the traffic lane to travel through the roundabout;
- Line marking to clearly define the traffic lanes – for use by vehicles and bicycles.
Council apologises for any inconvenience caused and appreciates your patience during these necessary safety improvement works.
If you have any concerns regarding this work or would like further information, please email email@example.com.