Northern Beaches Leisure Trail - Clifton Beach North
- Type of work: Footpath & Cycleway Works
- Suburb: Clifton Beach
- Work period (anticipated): 12:00am 07/01/2019 to 12:00am 30/04/2020
- Description: A new pathway is being constructed along the northern foreshore of Clifton Beach.
- Likely impacts: Noise; Dust
- Location: Upolu Esplanade foreshore, Yule Ave to Delaney's Ck
- Status: Closed
This project is practically complete.
The existing connection from Upolu Esplanade through the Argentea Beach Estate is permanently closed to the public. Please use the new foreshore path connection at the north end of Upolu Esplanade.
Pathway works for the Clifton Beach foreshore commenced in January 2019.
The pathway will extend from the Endeavour Rd intersection through to Delaney’s Creek.
- construction of a 3-metre wide shared pathway, finished with exposed aggregate concrete, along the Upolu Esplanade foreshore;
- construction of an elevated walkway at Delaney’s Creek to connect to the existing Argentea pathway; and
- installation of an elevated walkway ( PDF, 1.31 MB ) adjacent to Deadman’s Gully, just north of Endeavour Rd.
Several trees will need to be removed to complete this project, however, tree removals will be minimised wherever possible.
Should you require further information or would like to provide feedback, please call 4044 3303 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.