Cattana Wetlands Improvement Works
- Type of work: Parks & Playgrounds
- Suburb: Smithfield
- Work period (anticipated): 12:00am 30/04/2018 to 12:00am 30/06/2018
- Description: Improvement works funded by the Queensland Government's Works for Queensland program.
- Likely impacts: Noise; Dust
- Location: Cattana Wetlands, Dunne Road
- Status: Closed
Improvement works are programmed for Cattana Wetlands during the week of Monday 30 April 2018 for approximately 8 weeks.
Stage One work will include:
- replacing existing informal walkways with exposed aggregate concrete, with connections to existing facilities (seats, bins, water bubblers and shelters);
- relocating existing furniture to suit wheelchair access (includes water bubbler and bin relocations);
- new water bubbler at the park entrance and upgrading of existing water bubblers; and
- excavating new seasonal ponds.
During works, some facilities may be unavailable for use and we thank you for your patience and cooperation.
Further works (Stage Two) are programmed for later this year. Please contact Council via email email@example.com for further information.