Cairnwell St drainage works
- Type of work: Drainage Works
- Suburb: Smithfield
- Work period (anticipated): 12:00am 09/11/2020 to 12:00am 13/11/2020
- Description: Stormwater drainage works
- Likely impacts: Noise; Dust; Property Access; Traffic Control
- Location: Cairnwell St (southern end)
- Status: Closed
The following works are programmed for Cairnwell Street from MONDAY 9 NOVEMBER 2020 (weather permitting):
- Type of work: Removal and replacement of a damaged section of stormwater drainage pipe that runs underneath the end of Cairnwell St, near properties no. 4 and 6 Cairnwell St.
- Approximate duration: Approx. 1 week to complete, weather permitting
- Working hours: Monday to Friday 7.00am to 6.00pm; Saturday 7.00am to 1.00pm
- Contact info: Call 4044 3326 or email email@example.com
Please observe and obey traffic controllers and signs advising the changes to normal traffic conditions.
Council appreciates your patience and cooperation during this time.