Phone 4044 3044 or contact the Council's Customer Service Team via email
Council provides an extensive range of community services to foster social well-being.
Council owns community halls at Brinsmead, Gordonvale and Kewarra Beach. You can download a full list of community halls and centres from the Cairns Regional Council website.
Hambledon House Community Centre
Phone 4044 3410 or contact via email firstname.lastname@example.org
The centre aims to promote, support and enhance community, family and individual lifestyles by providing opportunities for a stronger community.
Free services available:
- South Cairns Community Support Program
- South Cairns Family Support Program
- General counseling for families, individuals, and children
- Support, information, referral, and advocacy for families
- Assisting parents with improving everyday parenting skills
- Parenting Programs
- South Cairns Specialist Counselling Service
Note: Ask about the monthly newsletter “Southern Suburbs News” which provides information about programs and activities offered by Hambledon House Community Centre and in the southern suburbs area.
Cairns Libraries meeting rooms
Phone 4044 3720 or contact via email email@example.com