All other infringements

Online Payments Logo 

Online payment

Payment can be made through Council Online Self Service, using your infringement number as a reference number with your Visa or MasterCard.
Go to Online Self Service


Australia Post

Payment can be made in person at any Post Office. Simply present your infringement notice with your payment.

Mail Logo 

By mail

Mail your Infringement Notice with your cheque or money order to Cairns Regional Council, PO Box 359, Cairns QLD 4870. Cheques must be made payable to Cairns Regional Council and be marked 'Not Negotiable'. Acceptance of a cheque is subject to collection of the proceeds. Post-dated cheques are not accepted.

In Person Logo 

In person

You can make payment at any of Council's Customer Service Centres using cash, cheque, EFTPOS, Visa, MasterCard or money order.  Change will not be given on cheques or money orders. View Council's Customer Service Centres.

Last updated: 13 March 2018