Business owner registration
There are four steps to obtaining your logon
- Complete the online application for a new Logon Account. By submitting your application you agree to Cairns Regional Council's terms and conditions of use.
- At the requested point in the application
- upload a letter on business letterhead, stating the contact person and their position in your organisation, and the authorisation to request a logon on behalf of the business; and
- enter your ABN.
- Once you have registered and your business details are verified, Council will activate your Logon Account.
- You will receive a unique username and password giving you full access to Cairns Regional Council's Online Self Service.