A Direct Debit arrangement will allow you to make regular payments in advance towards your Rates or Water Usage Notice. Payments can be debited from your savings or cheque account weekly, fortnightly, monthly (Rates only) or in full.
To establish a new Direct Debit arrangement
Firstly, ensure that:
- You know your assessment number and you are the property owner or authorised representative.
- Direct debit transactions are available from your account (check with your financial institution).
- You have selected a valid date from the Direct Debit Extract Calendar ( PDF, 0.17 MB ).
- You have read the Service Agreement ( PDF, 0.18 MB )
Complete the Direct Debit Request form ( PDF, 0.3 MB ). If you are unable to print the form, please phone Customer Service on 1300 69 22 47 to request a copy to be mailed to you.
NOTE: Please complete a new form for each property for which you wish to establish a direct debit arrangement.
To alter, defer or cancel a Direct Debit arrangement
You may defer, alter or suspend your Direct Debit at anytime by submitting a:
- Direct Debit Cancellation/Deferment form ( PDF, 0.03 MB ) or
- Direct Debit Amendment form ( PDF, 0.06 MB ).
Council requires five working days notice prior to the next debit date for a deferment or amendment. Cancellations may be submitted on the day providing the payment has not already been extracted.
If you require assistance in completing your form or have any questions about Direct Debit, please contact customer service on 1300 69 22 47.
Direct debit forms
Direct Debit Amendment (63.4 KB)
Complete the direct debit amendment form and specify Rates and/or Water direct debit.
Direct Debit Cancellation/Deferment (31.6 KB)
You may defer, alter or suspend your Direct Debit at anytime using this form.
Direct Debit Extract Calendar (173.2 KB)
Calendar and Service Agreement for Direct Debit arrangements.
Direct Debit Request (303.5 KB)
Complete this form to establish a new Direct Debit service agreement.
Direct Debit Service Agreement 2019.pdf (182.0 KB)
Direct debit service agreement