A number of different tenure agreements (the conditions under which land or buildings are held or occupied) are available for not for profit (NFP) groups, such as:
- short and long term leases
- permits or licences
- management and user agreements, or
- a combination of the above.
The type of tenure offered by Council will depend on:
- the type of activity undertaken
- what infrastructure is required
- the suitability of the premises, and
- how regularly the activity occurs.
Community tenure forms
Application for improvement works on a Council-controlled site (616.8 KB)
Use this form to formally request consent of Council as landlord for proposed works. This form does not constitute a Development Application and lodgement of this form may trigger the need for a Development Approval.
Financial assistance for not-for-profit organisations - fact sheet (193.9 KB)
Relief either in full or part waiver of listed fees may be available to eligible Not for Profit (NFP) organisations relating to Venues, Licences & Approvals, Plumbing Applications, Waste Disposal and Development Assessment.