Evacuation, flooding

If you live in an area which has flooded or could flood, you should include this in your household plan and arrange to stay with family, friends or colleagues who live on "higher ground" until the water levels subside.

You can purchase a specific flood history for your home from Council's planning department. 

You can also check the general flood likelihood for your area by using our interactive online maps

  • You will be asked to accept the terms and conditions of using the map.
  • Enter your street address.
  • Choose the flood overlay from the map legend drop-down menu on the right hand side.

(Please note it can take a little while for all information to load.)

Last updated: 07 May 2015