There are numerous tennis courts across the region that are available at no charge to the community.
Courts operate on a first come first served basis. They can not be booked.
Players need to bring their own equipment.
Courts are located at the following addresses:
- Aloomba, 3 Cowton Road - Meerawa Community Centre
- Babinda, 17 King Street - Bill Wakeham Park
- Brinsmead, Parkridge Estate, between 37 and 39 Greenock Way - George Chapman Park
- Brinsmead, corner of Western Arterial Road and Brinsmead Road - Loridan Drive Park
- Holloways Beach, 85-93 Oleander Street - Syd Granville Memorial Park
- Machans Beach, School Street - School Street Park
- Mirriwinni, Greer Road - Niven Park
- Mt Sheridan, corner of Foxtail Street and Sawpit Street - Forest Gardens Park also known as The Lakes
- Yorkeys Knob, 58-64 Wattle Street - Yorkeys Knob Community Centre Park