There are numerous cricket facilities across the region that are available at no charge to the community.
These facilities operate on a first come, first served basis. They cannot be booked/reserved. Players need to bring their own equipment.
Cricket Facilites are located at the following addresses:
- Clifton Beach, Captain Cook Highway on corner of Evergreen Street, Evergreen Reserve (nets and pitch)
- Trinity Beach, Nautilus St, Crathern Park (nets only)
- Brinsmead, Loridan Drive, Loridan Drive Park (nets only)
- Manunda, Behan Street or McNamara Street, Endeavour Park, Manunda Sporting Precinct (nets and astro-turf pitches only)
- Redlynch, Redlynch Intake Road, Redlynch Community Sports Facility (nets only)
- Babinda, 17 King Street, Bill Wakeham Park (Babinda Showgrounds) (nets and pitch)
- Edmonton, Walker Road Sporting Precinct (astro-turf pitch only)
- Gordonvale, Campbell St, Johnson Park (nets and pitches)
- Aloomba, Nielsen St, Robert Rossi Park (pitch only)
- Miriwinni, 5-21 Greer Road, Niven Park (nets and pitch)