The Manunda Sporting Precinct spans across multiple venues. The precinct boasts many sporting and recreational opportunities for the inner-city community to utilise.
Throughout the precinct there are many leisure trails suitable for recreational activities and fitness, while the venues within host:
- Soccer - Edge Hill United Football Club (Tiger Park)
- Soccer - Cairns Cricket Association and Rovers Cricket Club (Endeavour Park)
- AFL - North Cairns Australian Football Club (Watsons Oval)
- Cricket - Cricket Far North (Endeavour Park)
- Rugby League and Rugby Union - Brothers Rugby League (Stan Williams Park)
- Netball - North Cairns Australian Football Club (Watsons Oval)
- Inline skating - Cairns Skating Centre
There are multiple rectangular fields, oval spaces and netball courts throughout the precinct.
- Watsons Oval (corner Behan and McNamara Streets),
- Stan Williams Park (Behan Street),
- Endeavour Park (Cannon Street, Macdonnell Street and Behan Street),
- Tiger Park (off McNamara Street),
- Inline Skate Rink (Behan Street),
- PCYC Manunda (Police Citizens Youth Centre) (McNamara Street).
Bookings: This precinct is leased to the above lessees, Please contact the relevant lessee directly to enquire about availability.