You can use our interactive mapping tool to find a venue available for hire. You can refine search options by venue type and capacity. Tips on how to use the interactive mapping tool are provided below.
When you are ready to begin your search, click the "find a venue" button below to proceed to the mapping tool.
Note: We recommend that you use Google Chrome or Firefox to access the interactive mapping, to benefit from full functionality.
- Click in the search box > click on Bookable Spaces
- Select the Venue Type/s you are interested in. Multiple venue types can be selected by clicking in the Venue Type box again and selecting additional from the drop down.
- Indicate how many people you require the space for. The search will only show you those venues that have adequate capacity.
- Click Go.
- You will be presented with a list of matching venue spaces on the left. Bookable spaces that match your selected venue type/s and capacity will now show on the map with a red dot on the pin.
- To zoom into a specific space click on the space name in the table, the map will zoom into the selected space and a black dot will be visible on the pin.
- You can also navigate the map by using the + and – zoom options and/or dragging the map to view other locations.
- Click on the pin for any space you are interested in and details of the space will appear to the left of screen
- If you would like more details about the venue click on the Description link
- If you would like to book the venue for a wedding, meeting or other event, click on the relevant booking form link to open.