Contracts valued at $200,000 or more
In compliance with section 237 of the Local Government Regulation 2012, Council publishes a monthly listing of all contracts valued $200,000 or more ( PDF, 0.28 MB ). Information documented includes:
- The person with whom Council has entered into the contract.
- The value of the contract.
- The purpose of the contract
Living in Cairns (Residents Guide)
Council has produced a handy guide to living, working and playing in Cairns.
- view an e-book version of the Living in Cairns publication online or
- download the Living in Cairns guide booklet ( PDF, 4.32 MB ).
Hard copies are available on request from Council's Customer Service Centre in Cairns and at Cairns Library branches. You may also request a hard copy by phoning Council on (07) 4044 3044 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Guide for international students
Cairns welcomes international students from all over the world. Study Cairns, with support from Council, has produced this Guide to Studying and Living in Cairns ( PDF, 2.94 MB ). It provides potential students with practical information about moving to and living in Cairns.