McRobbs Close Park Playground
- Description: McRobbs Close Park Playground community consultation
- Status: Open
- Consultation period: 12:00am 12/10/2020 to 11:59pm 01/11/2020
As part of Council’s annual renewal program, the playground at McRobbs Close Park will be replaced in the same location as the existing playground.
Planned works will include:
- Removal of the old playground
- Supply and installation of a new playground and seat in the same location
- Retain existing shade sail.
Council would like the community to choose a preferred playground option. The proposed options for this project are:
Your feedback will be collected via the attached downloadable feedback form and email to email@example.com. Should you wish to receive a paper copy, please call 4044 3291.
Responses are requested before Friday 30 October 2020. We also welcome any constructive comments you may have regarding this project.
Should you have any further enquiries, please contact Council’s Capital Project Officer, Sharon Fischer, on 4044 3429.