Le Grande Park Playground
The content below is for information purposes only.
- Description: Help Council by choosing your preferred playground option for Le Grande Park .
- Status: Closed
- Consultation period: 12:00am 02/10/2018 to 12:00am 19/10/2018
As part of Council’s annual renewal program we will be installing a new playground at Le Grande Park in the indicated location. We would like you to help us by choosing your preferred playground option.
Works will involve:
- Supply and installation of new playground aimed at multi-aged groups
- New sand soft fall, recycled plastic edging and seat
- Location under the shade of the beautiful trees as pictured below
Residents are asked to review the proposed plans and select a preferred playground option. Please review the playground images in the available downloads and comment on your preferred option below. Should you wish to receive a paper copy, please call 4044 3291. Responses are requested before 19 October. We also welcome any constructive comments you may have regarding this project.
Should you have any further enquiries, please contact Council’s Parks and NR Strategic planner, Luke Jackson, on 4044 3240.
Please read our rules for commenting.comments powered by Disqus