I would like to:
- Rates financial hardship (COVID-19) - for ratepayers experiencing financial hardship due to Covid-19 and who are having difficulty paying rates
- Report a non-urgent problem or request service - eg, maintenance issue, pothole, barking dog, etc.
- Change of postal address details
- Ask a question or comment to Council - for general queries, compliments, comments or feedback.
- Development enquiries - planning and development applications, planning schemes, etc.
- Have a say on a Development Application - make a submission on a proposed 'impact assessable' development
- Report a problem with online bill payment - for enquiries about online payments.
- Official Complaint - for Administrative/staff matters only.
- Webmaster feedback - to report website errors eg, broken weblinks, incorrect web content, etc.
- Contact Divisional Councillor or Mayor
For emergencies: urgent / hazardous situations (eg burst water or sewer main, dog attacks etc) PHONE 1300 69 22 47
Note: our online forms are not monitored outside of business hours and are intended for reporting common / non-urgent problems only. If your issue is urgent or hazardous, phone 1300 69 22 47 - this phone line is serviced 24 hours a day.