There has been an overwhelming community response to the bushfires happening across Australia with many residents looking for ways to support those affected.
Emergency authorities have requested donations of cash, rather than goods.
You can show your support by donating money to the following organisations.
Charities that support bushfire affected communities
- Red Cross Disaster Relief and Recovery
- Salvation Army Disaster Appeal
- Vinnies NSW Bushfire Appeal
- Vinnies SA Bushfire Appeal
- Foundation for Rural & Regional Renewal
State Government and Local Council appeals
- Victorian Bushfire Appeal
- Gippsland Emergency Relief Fund
- State Emergency Relief Fund – Cudlee Creek Fire Appeal
- Kangaroo Island Mayoral Relief and Recovery Bushfire Fund
- Givit (Queensland Government)
Local fire services and brigades