Limited bookings during COVID-19
We are now accepting bookings:
- Private events (such as birthday parties) are capped at 30 people.
- Events runs by businesses or organisations / not-for-profit groups, may be allowed more guests under enhanced COVID-19 regulations. We will contact you once you have made a booking to discuss requirements.
The customer making the booking is responsible for ensuring all attendees comply with government directions and advice in relation to COVID-19, including social distancing and good hygiene practices. These are subject to change without notice. Refer to our COVID Checklist for Community Halls ( PDF, 0.22 MB ) for guidance in meeting the necessary protocols.
The Booking Holder is required to ensure that all persons attending their event register their contact details in accordance with the Queensland Government requirements for COVID-19 contact tracing. The Booking Holder is required to collect the following for each person in attendance:
- Full name
- Phone number
- Email address
- Date and duration of stay
Contact details must be held for 56 days.
Penalties may apply to any person who fails to provide their contact details.
Address: Corner Toogood Road & Jasper Street, Woree
- FNQ TPI Social Centre, PO Box 111, Westcourt Qld 4870
- Woree Community Centre Ph: 4033 7608, 9am-3pm Mon-Fri
- Email: email@example.com
|Hall capacity||Up to 80 people|
|Hall floor covering||Carpet|
|Internal floor area||200 square meters|
|Baby change facilities||No|
|No. of tables supplied on site||10|
|No. of chairs supplied on site||50|
|Outside undercover area||No|
|Playground - fenced and shaded||No|