A limited planning and development certificate contains the following information for a premises.
- A summary of the provisions of any planning scheme or charges resolution applying specifically to the premises.
- If a TLPI applies to the premises and suspends or otherwise affects the operation of a planning scheme provision stated in paragraph (a) - a description of the way in which the TLPI suspends or otherwise affects the provision.
- If a variation approval is in effect for the premises - a description of the way in which the variation approval varies the effect of a planning scheme provision.
- If a State planning instrument applies to the premises - the name of the instrument.
- A description of any designation applying to the premises.
- A copy of any information recorded for the premises in the infrastructure charges register kept by the local government.