Letter of Enquiry

A letter of enquiry is used to determine whether a residential unit can be used for permanent living or just holiday accommodation.  This is used for those wishing to find out this information without having to purchase a standard certificate. 

Please note that a Letter of Enquiry is not a legal substitute for a Standard Planning Certificate.

Last updated: 06 February 2015