Building and development fees and charges
Fees and charges for:
- Building & Development
- Superseded Planning Scheme request
- Preliminary Approvals
- Development Applications
- Construction fees
- Landscape Plans
- Changes or extensions to Development Applications/Approvals
- Non-Compliance with Self-Assessable Outcomes
- Pre-lodgement Services
- Compliance check
- Infrastructure Charges & Agreements
- Planning Instruments, Materials and Copies of Development Applications
- Planning, Building & Development Searches and Certificates
- Building Services
- Lodgement fee
- Building Certification Fees
Financial Assistance for Not for Profit Organisations
Eligible not-for-profit (NFP) organisations may be able to access relief either in full or part waiver of listed fees relating to venues, licences & approvals, plumbing applications, waste disposal and development assessment. For more information and eligibility criteria, download the Financial Assistance for NFP Organisations Fact Sheet ( PDF, 0.38 MB ).
Access crossover and driveways
Where a security bond was lodged with any access crossover and/driveway applications prior to 31 December 2017, please refer to the directions below for the return of your bond.
Following the completion of all Operational Work elements and you have ensured the works have complied with all conditions of all related approvals (including Operational Works, Material Change of Use and/or Reconfiguring a Lot Decision Notices), please contact the Development Services team via email at Engineering_Admin@cairns.qld.gov.au or by telephone on 1300 69 22 47 to organise for an inspection and forms in order to return the bond.