A ‘properly made’ submission is one that:
- Is in writing and received by mail or email;
- States the development address it relates to;
- Is signed by each person who made it (unless it is made electronically);
- Is received during the notification period (i.e. during the days stipulated in the public notice);
- States clearly the name and address of each person making the submission; and
- States the grounds (reasons) for the submission.
Additional information to assist Council in processing the submission is appreciated:
- Includes facts and circumstances supporting the grounds (reason for the submission;
- Includes the Council file/reference number (if known); and
- Is addressed to Council’s assessment manager (if known).
If you lodge a submission and it is considered NOT ‘properly made’, the submission will be considered by Council’s Assessment Manager, however, you will not be permitted rights to appeal.
Your personal information has been collected for the purpose of processing your development submission.
See Council's Information Privacy statement.
* Fields are compulsory, other fields are optional.