FOOD SAFETY PROGRAM AND FOOD BUSINESS LICENCE IS REQUIRED
FOOD BUSINESS LICENCE ONLY
Last updated: 16 June 2020
- Building works
- Accommodation venues
- Activities on Council land
- Advertising Devices
- What is busking?
- Do I need a permit to busk?
- How do I apply for a busking permit?
- Does it cost to get a busking permit?
- Do I need to audition?
- Where can I busk?
- When can I busk?
- Can I busk at a shopping centre?
- Can I sell CDs or other promotional items?
- Can I busk if I arrive after the start of the hour?
- I want to complain about a busker's behaviour. How do I report this?
- What is Public Liability Insurance and do I need it?
- What is a dangerous material or implement?
- How much is the fine for busking without a permit or breaching permit conditions?
- I am under 16 do I need adult supervision?
- Busking FAQs
Food safety and licensing
- Legislation and regulations
- Fixed Premises
- Mobile Food Vehicle
- Home-based food business
- Temporary food business
- Non-profit organisations
- Taking over a food business
- Renovating or changing
- Food Safety Program
- Food safety training
- Food Safety Supervisor
- Personal appearance services
- Trade waste
Business & Economic Development
- Starting & growing your business
- Economic development strategies
- City Centre Review
- Invest in Cairns - in your language
- Keep it in Cairns
- Cairns Resilient Businesses Network
- Understanding development
- Making a development application
- Development Applications online
- Infrastructure charges
- Siting dispensation (Referral Agency)
- Property Report tool
- Land record & property searches
- Operational Works
CairnsPlan 2016 Version 2.1
- CairnsPlan 2016 Version 2.1 Document
- CairnsPlan 2016 Version 2.1 PDF Maps
- CairnsPlan 2016 v2.1 Interactive Mapping
- Cairns Plan 2016 v2.1 Planning Scheme Policies
- CairnsPlan 2016 v2.1 Factsheets
- Cairns LGIP
Superseded planning schemes
- CairnsPlan 2016 Version 2.0
- CairnsPlan 2016 v1.3
- CairnsPlan 2016 v1.2
- CairnsPlan 2016 v1.1
- CairnsPlan 2016 v1.0
- CairnsPlan 2009
- CairnsPlan 2005
- Part of Cairns - Superseded
- Balance of Cairns - Superseded
- CairnsPlan 2016 Amendments
- Property Report tool
- CairnsPlan 2016 Major amendment
- CairnsPlan 2016 Version 2.1
- Cairns 2050 Shared Vision