- Queensland Government Business Portal provides information, support and tools for Queensland business owners and industry sectors.
- business.gov.au is the Australian Government's online business portal offering advice on grants and assistance, programs to help businesses innovate, grow and succeed, business establishment and compliance, skills and training and a range of useful templates.
- Cairns Manufacturing Hub has been established by the Queensland Government to provide a place for local manufacturing businesses to receive expert advice and support to transition to advanced manufacturing through world-leading technologies. The Hub is located at the TAFE Queensland campus. Its focus areas are marine, aviation and food manufacturing.
- Department of Agriculture and Fisheries: The One-Stop Service has been designed to facilitate private sector sustainable agriculture development and investment in Queensland, including in new businesses, diversification or intensification of existing, or related supply chain projects.
- The TNQ Small Business Development Program can provide business support through workshops, one on one mentoring and industry networking opportunities.
- Business Queensland guide to using the digital economy to grow your business, customer base and access new markets.
Last updated: 16 June 2020
- Building services
- Accommodation venues
- Activities on Council land
- Advertising Devices
- What is busking?
- Do I need a permit to busk?
- How do I apply for a busking permit?
- Does it cost to get a busking permit?
- Do I need to audition?
- Where can I busk?
- When can I busk?
- Can I busk at a shopping centre?
- Can I sell CDs or other promotional items?
- Can I busk if I arrive after the start of the hour?
- I want to complain about a busker's behaviour. How do I report this?
- What is Public Liability Insurance and do I need it?
- What is a dangerous material or implement?
- How much is the fine for busking without a permit or breaching permit conditions?
- I am under 16 do I need adult supervision?
- Busking permits
- Busking FAQs
Food safety and licensing
- Legislation and regulations
- Fixed Premises
- Mobile Food Vehicle
- Home-based food business
- Temporary food business
- Non-profit organisations
- Taking over a food business
- Renovating or changing
- Food Safety Program
- Food safety training
- Food Safety Supervisor
- Personal appearance services
Business & Economic Development
- Starting & growing your business
- Economic development strategies
- City Centre Review
- Invest in Cairns - in your language
- Keep it in Cairns
- Understanding development
- Making a development application
- Development Applications online
- Infrastructure Charges
- Referral Agency Assessments
- Property Report tool
- Land record & planning searches
- Submitting application
- Security Bonds
- Compliance inspections
- Plan Sealing
- Useful resources
CairnsPlan 2016 Version 2.1
- CairnsPlan 2016 Version 2.1 Document
- CairnsPlan 2016 Version 2.1 PDF Maps
- CairnsPlan 2016 v2.1 Interactive Mapping
- Cairns Plan 2016 v2.1 Planning Scheme Policies
- CairnsPlan 2016 v2.1 Factsheets
- Cairns LGIP
Superseded planning schemes
- CairnsPlan 2016 Version 2.0
- CairnsPlan 2016 v1.3
- CairnsPlan 2016 v1.2
- CairnsPlan 2016 v1.1
- CairnsPlan 2016 v1.0
- CairnsPlan 2009
- CairnsPlan 2005
- Part of Cairns - Superseded
- Balance of Cairns - Superseded
- CairnsPlan 2016 Amendments
- Property Report tool
- CairnsPlan 2016 Version 2.1
- Subdivision Plan
- Cairns 2050 Shared Vision